1. File Size: The recommended maximum size is 2 MB.
2. File Type: JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, and BMP. JPEG is the most commonly used file type for web images due to its small file size and high-quality image.
3. Image Dimensions: Images should be at least 1200 pixels wide and up to 2000 pixels wide for full-width images.
4. Alt Text: Every image you upload should have descriptive alt text. Alt text is used by search engines to understand the content of an image, and it also helps visually impaired users to understand what is being shown in the image.
5. Image Naming Convention: When uploading an image, it is recommended to use descriptive and keyword-rich file names. This will help search engines to better understand the content of your website and can improve your SEO.